Samstag, 26. März 2011

De Rosa SLX restored - Malmö, Sweden

restored

original state


original state

jp writes:
»My De Rosa was restored by me recently, as the original paint was atacked by rust. As I intend to ride this as my main bike I chose to give it a longer life over keeping it original in its paint.

However, I am not done with the restoration just yet, its still lacking some details, the image was taken as an teaser for my friends but you are welcome to post it if you like, but it will be upgraded somewhat still, the wheels will be tubular low profile gray anodized wolber super champion for instance, pedals will be clipless, cables will be cut. It will look even better then.«

Photos by: jp

---
Dear De Rosa fans, in case you want to contribute to my blog feel free to send in your photos, stories, articles, illustrations etc. related to De Rosa. Looking forward to your mails, Marcello

Keine Kommentare: